Please note that we may update and amend this Cookies Policy from time to time and any changes will be posted on the Website. We will notify you of any significant changes to how we use your personal data by updating this policy.
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website…
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize you as a visitor and how you move around the Website when you are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, to help you find what you are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of the depot).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website and the pages you have visited. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Third-party cookies. The third-party cookies we use are listed below:
Google Analytics To Help Analyse the traffic to the website and make improvements
based on visitor behavior
SLI To provide a high-quality search service throughout our site.
This ensures that you see search results exactly.
HOT Jar Analysis tool that allows us to measure and observe user
behavior on the site to help us improve our user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘C’ icon in the bottom left of your web browser. You can then adjust the available sliders to ‘Deny’ or ‘Allow’, then clicking ‘Save settings’. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact me at [email protected].
2 Your Privacy Rights
- Access to your personal data: You can request access to a copy of your personal data that we hold, along with information on what personal data we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and whether it has been used for any automated decision-making.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. In particular, if you have given us consent to send you marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email which you receive.
- Rectification: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the personal data we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
The information that we collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us: This is information about you that you give to us by (i) making use of our website (ii) subscribing to the receipt of updates by email, (iii) contacting us for information or help, (iv) signing your name on a list of signatures, (v) responding to any survey on this website, or (viii) providing information through third-party websites or apps provided that you explicitly gave your consent to the applicability of this privacy statement through such third-party website or app. It may include, for example, your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information that our website and other systems collect about you:
- If you visit our website third parties (Google Analytics) will collect some information about you and your visits, such as your browser type and version and the pages on our site that you visit. Google Analytics will not collect the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet.
- Our website may also download “cookies” to your device – this is described in our cookie statement (below).
- If you exchange emails, telephone conversations, or other electronic– information technology systems will record details of those conversations, sometimes including their content.
- Information that third parties collect about you on our website by performing actions: This is information about you that you give to third parties (such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter) by making use of the social network sharing buttons and widgets available on our website.
Right to Complain
You can make a complaint to us by contacting us via [email protected]